Within the framework of its activity, the company PROVENCE HOME INTENDANCE, whose head office is located at 21 Rue du Portail Magnanen 84000 Avignon, is required to collect and process information, some of which is qualified as "personal data". PROVENCE HOME INTENDANCE attaches great importance to the respect of privacy, and only uses data in a responsible and confidential manner and for a specific purpose.
On the website www.provence-home-intendance.fr, two types of data are likely to be collected:
- Directly transmitted data
This data is that which you transmit to us directly, via a contact form or by direct contact by email. The fields "first and last name", "company or organization" and "email" are mandatory in the contact form.
- Automatically transmitted data
During your visits, once you have given your consent, we may collect "web analytics" type information relating to your browsing, the duration of your visit, your IP address, your browser type and version. The technology used is the cookie.
Your rights concerning personal data
In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, known as the "Data Protection Act" relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the customer has a permanent right of access, modification, rectification and opposition of his personal data. To do so, he/she just has to make a request to the Company by mail to the address of the head office mentioned in the preamble or by email indicating his/her name, first name, email, address and login.
Use of the data
The data that you provide directly to us is used for the purpose of contacting you again and/or in the context of the request you make to us. It is processed for the following purposes: to provide services related to stewardship and concierge services, to answer questions and requests from users, to ensure and improve the operation and security of the site and to adapt it to users' requests.
The "web analytics" data is collected anonymously (by recording anonymous IP addresses) by Google Analytics, and allows us to measure the audience of our website, the consultations and possible errors in order to constantly improve the experience of the users. This data is used by PROVENCE HOME INTENDANCE, responsible for data processing, and will never be transferred to a third party or used for any other purpose than those detailed above.
Personal data are collected only after mandatory consent of the user. This consent is validly collected (buttons and check boxes), free, clear and unequivocal.
Duration of storage
The data will be saved for a maximum of 3 years.
On the www.provence-home-intendance.fr website, there are two types of cookies:
- Temporary cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site;
- Persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for a much longer period of time (the length of time depends on the lifetime of the cookie in question).
Temporary cookies are used:
- To allow you to transfer information from one page to another on our site without having to re-enter it;
- To allow you to access stored registration information.
Persistent cookies are used:
- To help us identify you as a visitor (using a number, not personally) when you return to our website;
- To allow us to tailor content or advertisements to your interests, or to avoid showing you the same advertisements repeatedly;
- To compile anonymous aggregate statistics that allow us to understand how visitors use our site and help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings. However, you may lose some interactive features of the service if cookies are disabled.